Inspect single and multi-family apartments, industrial buildings, and commercial properties, where the general condition and required repairs are important factors in the final decision to purchase. Make on-site inspections during construction, the verify conformity with plans, specifications, and good building practices. Inspection of damages and reports for insurance claims.
Consulting engineering services to the home owner, apartment house buyer, and the commercial property investor.
A written report is issued upon completion of the inspection. The following are among items covered in the report:
- Drainage around the Building and Basement Water Conditions.
- Conditions of Foundation, Columns, Beams, and Floor Joist.
- The Heating and Air Conditioning Unit.
- Ventilation of Attic and Crawl Spaces.
- Evidence of Damage from Wood Infesting Insects (e.g. termites, carpenter ants, etc.) or Dry Rot.
- Conditions of Ceilings, Walls, and Floors.
- The Electrical System and Capabilities.
- Condition of Doors, Windows, Hardware.
- Roofs, Gutters, and Downspouts.
- Storm Sash and Screens
- Condition of Paint and Exterior Caulking.
- Plumbing Facilities
- Garage and Driveways.
Address: 433 Essex Street, Suite # 3
Hackensack NJ 07601